Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tap 25

Recently I visited Tap25 in Livermore, CA.  I must say this is a great place to hang out and have some good beer on tap and/or to try out some different beers via their paddles, for the wine lovers out there this is the equivalent of a flight at a wine tasting bar (4 4oz beers).


When my wife and I went we tried their paddles, both of us preferring the darker side of beer, we stuck to mostly darks, but did have a couple branch-out beers.  My paddle consisted of a dark ale, a porter, a stout and a barley wine while my wife started off with a pear cider, a barley wine, a porter and a stout.  Between both our paddles only the Stout was identical, while the rest were of different brews.   With our paddles we also ordered some food from their short bar menu which is catered from the Tapa's and wine bar across the quad at the Blacksmith square (where they are located).

All in all the food was good, the Blacksmith's square was quite enjoyable and the beer was great.  We can't wait to go back as the weather warms up and partake in the live music they usually have on Saturday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment